Get help covering unexpected medical expenses when you travel
Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, unexpected trip and health problems can occur. Help protect your trip and keep disruptions to a minimum with CoverMe travel insurance for travelling Canadians – simple, affordable coverage for emergency medical expenses, baggage loss, trip cancellations and more.
Emergency Medical plan:
Single-trip or multi-trip coverage that can help cover emergency medical expenses (up to $10 million) for:
- Physician services
- Ambulance transportation
- Prescription drugs and more
COVID-19 Pandemic Travel Plan:
- Available to Canadians travelling abroad
- Provides emergency medical insurance for COVID-19 related medical conditions (up to $1,000,000 CAD per insured)
- Provides Emergency Medical Insurance coverage for Non-COVID-19 related medical conditions (up to $5,000,000 CAD per insured)
- Includes Trip Interruption Insurance benefits in the event of quarantine (up to $2,100 CAD per insured and up to a maximum of $4,200 CAD per family) and for Government of Canada Avoid All Travel Advisories (up to $500 CAD per insured)
Trip Cancellation & Interruption plan:
Coverage up to the purchased amount
- Emergency Medical coverage
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption coverage
- Baggage loss/damage/delays
- Flight and travel accident
Ready to buy?
You can get a quote and purchase this insurance online through CoverMe.
Note: We strongly encourage you to adhere to the recommendations of the Government of Canada and medical professionals around the world during this time. For those who do decide to travel, Manulife supports the health and safety of Canadians by offering specialized travel insurance for COVID-19.