Group Retirement account

You have a Group Retirement account if you have a policy number that’s up to 9 digits long, with no letters in it. You use your email address to sign in.

VIP Room account

You have a VIP Room account if you have a client number that starts with ‘RS’. You use your User ID to sign in.

Looking for a Manulife representative?

Speak to your Manulife representative to update your group retirement plan details. You can also contact one of our regional offices.

Get current information

Find industry news and updates, including legislative notices, to help you manage your group retirement plan.

Legislation corner

Discover the only pension legislation resource you need.

  • Administration
  • Contributions
  • Enrolment
  • Reports
  • Legislation & forms

If you’re an active plan sponsor:

  1. Sign in to the secure site
  2. Click “Reporting”
  3. Click “Request a report”
  4. Select the report you need
  5. Go back to “Reporting” and click “View report results”, select the applicable report

If you’re not an active plan sponsor, call 1-888-713-7788.

Note that withdrawal and contribution reports include a financial activity report summarizing total withdrawals or contributions within a specific period. If you need more detailed information, call 1-888-713-7788.

To request forfeiture reports, call 1-888-713-7788.

To find terminated employee reports:

  1. Sign in to the secure site
  2. Click “Member terminations”
  3. Click “Review member terminations”

In general, we mail or email plan sponsor statements once a month. For more information, call 1-888-713-7788.