Designed with clients of all sizes with unique and evolving needs in mind, Manulife’s Worksite Wellness Services brings employers and their employees best-in-class wellness services and the support they need at every stage of their wellness journey.
What are Worksite Wellness Services?
Manulife’s Worksite Wellness Services are a comprehensive suite of best-in-class bilingual wellness initiatives that can be offered in the workplace to help employees adopt and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Worksite Wellness Services are offered at a preferred price by working through Manulife. Clients also get access to our experienced team of wellness consultants to make sure the services are adapted to meet their organization’s unique needs.
Offered on a fee-for-service basis, initiatives include:
Health professionals will go on-site to perform health tests and provide confidential counselling to help employees understand their health risks.
On-site education that increases employee awareness of specific health topics in a fun and practical way.
Online wellness challenges that provide employees with education, motivation and incentives to practice healthy lifestyle behaviors.
Employees visit a booth in their workplace and receive practical tips on specific health topics in an engaging and fun way.
Executives receive a personalized health examination and confidential counselling at the office or at a nearby clinic.
Employee survey on workplace health, including management practices, work environment, work-life balance, lifestyle habits.
Employees conveniently receive their flu immunization at their workplace. The clinic can be delivered on its own, or combined with a health screening clinic.
Employees receive a personal fitness assessment of their aerobic capacity, general back health, core strength and body composition.
Fitness classes delivered at the workplace including group Bootcamp, Zumba, Pilates, home workout and body band.
Short sessions using easy and fun physical activity, stretching and chair yoga that re-energize meetings or conferences.
Employees receive health-related information on a specific topic through weekly emails over a short period of time, providing them with useful tips and tools to improve their health.
Unique program that provides a wellness consultant on-site who organizes and delivers wellness services to meet organizations’ needs.
One-stop clinic for all drug and alcohol testing needs to help manage drug and alcohol-related challenges in the workplace, including random-check programs and post-incident testing.
Preventative sleep-management program available in 7 locations across Canada that includes daytime laboratory polysomnography testing (PSG), private sleep study and portable monitoring for a home sleep.
Our preferred providers
Worksite Wellness Services are provided by Manulife in collaboration with Tri Fit, Lifemark and ProHealth, three of the leading health and wellness service providers in Canada.
Since 1978, Tri Fit has been a well-established provider of workplace health and fitness solutions. They are known for their expertise with providing on-site wellness consultants that work with management and employees to deliver customized wellness programs and activities. Each of their consultants is matched to a client based on its unique wellness needs and they can provide a variety of on-site services like classes, seminars, challenges and assessments. Consultants are also supported by a wide-range of reliable wellness resources that can be delivered to employees in a variety of ways.
For over 25 years, Lifemark has been providing medical and wellness solutions across Canada and convenient access to the highest quality health care. They are adept at providing convenient support from health professionals at your worksite from 35 locations across Canada. They can help with things like health screenings, flu clinics, wellness seminars and executive medical assessments. Lifemark has over 2400 healthcare specialists on staff including physicians, nurses, physiotherapists, chiropractors, occupational therapists and more.
ProHealth is a well-known wellness provider in Quebec that has delivered a wide variety of initiatives across Canada in both official languages. They have a great reputation for their creative and original ways of engaging employees about their health. Setting up healthy smoothie bars and making tasty crockpot samples are two interesting ways they show employees how healthy habits can make a difference. Humourous weekly challenges keep employees engaged and encourage them to participate. ProHealth can also help with traditional services like screenings, clinics, classes and appraisals.
What can they do for you, your clients and their employees?
Manulife’s Worksite Wellness Services can give you something new to introduce your clients and also differentiate you from other advisors.
We’ve done our homework by partnering with some of Canada’s best wellness providers to offer your clients a comprehensive suite of wellness services fit for their workplace. Manulife has also done the research to offer best-in-class services that are easy to explain, promote and implement – and that give you and your clients the flexibility to choose the level of support needed.
What’s in it for you?
Worksite Wellness Services can help you:
- Assist clients in building a health and wellness strategy and a custom-made program
- Provide your clients with best-in-class wellness services at a preferred price and access to expert advice
- Offer a wide range of solutions that can better meet your clients ’wellness needs
- Attract new clients and retain existing clients
- Continue to build relationships with your clients
What’s in it for your clients?
Manulife’s Worksite Wellness Services provide a great win-win opportunity for your clients’ workforce and business. It can allow them to:
- Maximize productivity by encouraging employees to take charge of their personal health and bring their best to work each day.
- Help to foster a positive and healthy work environment.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the health of employees and their families.
- Provide easy access to health tools and resources that employees may not have found on their own.
What’s in it for their employees?
With Worksite Wellness Services, employees can:
- Conveniently access reliable health information that is relevant to them and their families.
- Get practical advice from a health professional to better understand their current health and potential health risks.
- Enjoy the benefits of a healthier lifestyle, such as reduced risk of injury, illness and chronic disease.
What level of support are your clients looking for?
We’ve designed Worksite Wellness Services to provide your clients with many different ways to promote healthy habits among their employees. With so many options, it may be difficult to know where to begin or what services will provide the best results for their business. Manulife is ready to help.
Comprehensive Wellness program
Our team of experienced wellness professionals will work with you and your clients to help strategically select the most relevant health and wellness services for their organization.
From designing to implementing to evaluating wellness initiatives, our team is ready to help every step of the way to ensure the process is seamless and effective for your clients and their employees.
Benefits of using our team:
- Extensive hands-on experience working with companies of all sizes and all industries.
- Access to a rich suite of services in addition to worksite wellness, such as health risk assessment campaigns, integrated health data analyses, workplace psychological health gap assessment, as well as the design and implementation of an overall strategic wellness program.
- Evaluation of any existing services your clients may provide today and their effectiveness.
- Collaborative approach, working with your clients and any existing providers (if applicable) to ensure they have a targeted wellness strategy that will help educate, excite and engage their employees.
- Recommendations that balance the unique needs of their employees with the overall objectives of their business.
- Analysis of the results to make sure the program is targeting their employees’ health risk factors and meeting overall expectations.
Individual Wellness services
Purchasing one of the Worksite Wellness Services individually can be a great alternative if your clients would only like to try a specific initiative to raise employee awareness towards the adoption of healthy lifestyles or provide education on a specific topic.
- Your clients can select wellness initiatives from our wide range of services and purchase them “a la carte”, at a preferred price.
- We’ll put them in touch with our preferred providers to arrange and pay for the services they selected.