Help plan members thrive with employee assistance programs
An Employee and Family Assistance Program provides confidential support for plan members when they need access to expert resources, helping to reduce absenteeism and foster productivity.
Short-term counseling in person, over the telephone or online can:
- Give plan members and family members a chance to talk through their challenges
- Prevent an emerging problem from becoming a distraction at work
- Build problem-solving, coping and resiliency skills
Manulife partners with Homewood HealthTM, a recognized leader in Employee Assistance and Workplace Support services, to deliver our high-value Employee Assistance Programs.
Two unique programs
- Workplace Advisor for small businesses
- Resilience® for mid-size to large businesses
Choose your group benefits plan
Speak to your Manulife representative to discuss group benefit plan options to help meet your business needs.
What does the Workplace Advisor program offer?
- Supports businesses with up to 50 plan members
- Helps plan members find appropriate eldercare and childcare
- Offers short-term counseling
- Helps your organization through the recovery process after a traumatic workplace event
What does the Resilience® program offer?
- Supports businesses with more than 50 plan members
- Offers unlimited access to short-term counseling
- Delivers personalized packages and tools to help plan members cope with a wide range of everyday challenges and life transitions
- Gives one-on-one advice on managing difficult circumstances with team members through a Key Person Advice Line
- Provides your company with access to value-added manager training through a mental health e-course with certification