First in Canada: Multi-year travel medical insurance – designed to meet emergency medical travel insurance needs for years to come.
About the Product
- Emergency medical insurance for any number of 30-day trips
- For Canadians between the ages of 18 and 65, inclusive as long as the policyholder continues to have coverage under a Canadian provincial or territorial government health insurance plan
- Guaranteed renewable annually
- Matures at age of 80 when the policy terminates
Conditions, limitations and exclusions apply. Please contact us for details.
Travel80 Term Travel Insurance is currently not available to residents of Quebec or New Brunswick.
Unique Advantages … for a long time
- Annual premiums are based on age at application adjusted for inflationary costs and plan experience
- The plan returns 50% of premium if the policyholder is claim-free for 10 years
- Travel 80 is guaranteed renewable, regardless of any changes in health status, for the term of the policy
- It offers guaranteed eligibility of top-up coverage for trips longer than 30 days.
Guides and forms
For a complete list of Affinity print materials, please refer to the Marketing Materials order form and request through the ‘order forms’ online tool on the home page (login required).