Invite plan members to participate in your company’s growth
Reward your plan members for their contribution to your bottom line with a Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP). A DPSP is an excellent way to motivate and engage your team.
What is a DPSP?
- An employer-sponsored plan that allows for the sharing of profits through a registered savings plan.
- Only a plan sponsor contributes to a DPSP.
- No requirement for plan sponsors to contribute in years where there are no profits.
- Complements your group Registered retirement saving plan (RRSP).
- Tax-deferred for members and vesting rules are allowed.
A Manulife DPSP provides cost savings and flexibility:
- Design a retirement program that meets your plan members’ needs with a complete line-up of plan types to choose from to complement the DPSP.
- Help plan members grow their savings, often with lower investment management fees.
- Offers plan members options no matter what their investment knowledge or interest level—from simple to customized solutions.
- Offer benefits, exclusive to a group plan, such access to financial representatives, helpful online tools and more.
Choose your group benefits plan
Speak to your Manulife representative to discuss group retirement plan options to help meet your business needs.