Help your plan members save for retirement
Attract and retain employees, without the cost and complexity of a Registered Pension Plan (RPP). A group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) offers tax-deferred investment growth, like an RPP, but it’s simpler to administer.
What is a group RRSP?
A collection of individual plan member RRSPs administered together. It has no legislative requirement for plan sponsors to contribute, but you do have the option.
A group RRSP helps plan members:
- Save more of their money for retirement —contributions are tax deductible and investment earning are tax-sheltered until withdrawal
- Choose investments to help save for retirement no matter what their investment knowledge or interest level—from simple to customized solutions
- Gain access to their funds to buy a first home (Home Buyers’ Plan) or for education (Lifelong Learning Plan)
- Conveniently contribute through payroll deductions and save tax immediately
- Build their retirement savings by matching their contributions
Choose your group retirement plan
Speak to your Manulife representative to discuss group retirement plan options to help meet your business needs.
Health and Financial Wellness Approach
See insights into the strong relationship between financial and personal wellness, and its impact on engagement and productivity.