Help your plan members save for retirement
Attract and retain employees, without the cost and complexity of a Registered Pension Plan (RPP). A group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) offers tax-deferred investment growth, like an RPP, but it’s simpler to administer.
What is a group RRSP?
A collection of individual plan member RRSPs administered together. It has no legislative requirement for plan sponsors to contribute, but you do have the option.
A group RRSP helps plan members:
- Save more of their money for retirement —contributions are tax deductible and investment earning are tax-sheltered until withdrawal
- Choose investments to help save for retirement no matter what their investment knowledge or interest level—from simple to customized solutions
- Gain access to their funds to buy a first home (Home Buyers’ Plan) or for education (Lifelong Learning Plan)
- Conveniently contribute through payroll deductions and save tax immediately
- Build their retirement savings by matching their contributions
Choose your group retirement plan
Speak to your Manulife representative to discuss group retirement plan options to help meet your business needs.