A trusted advisor can be an excellent resource to help you create a financial plan and guide you in identifying your goals and priorities throughout your life—including paying off school debt, buying a house, starting a family, and saving for retirement.
As your needs change, your advisor can provide insights into how you can evolve your financial plan. That’s why reviewing your financial plans regularly with your advisor is important. If anything unexpected occurs, your advisor can also help adjust your plan to help you stay on track.
Nine things an advisor could do for you:
- Analyze your current situation and recommend a course of action tailored to your needs
- Give you objective advice so you can make informed financial decisions
- Help you maximize your investment returns within your risk comfort zone
- Help you make tax-efficient choices
- Identify the types and amount of insurance you need to help you prepare for the unknown and to protect your loved ones
- Identify opportunities to improve your cash flow and debt situation
- Help you better understand market developments
- Help you stay focused on your goals and adjust your plans when needed
- Bring new and suitable investment and insurance opportunities to your attention
Looking for advice?
Speak to your advisor to discuss options to help meet your needs. If you don’t have an advisor, we can help you find one.Find an advisor