Reward your plan members by contributing to their retirement income
You can help support your plan members in retirement by contributing to a Defined Benefit Registered Pension Plan (DB RPP) on their behalf. Even though DB RPPs can be complex to administer, and require minimum employer contributions, Manulife makes it easier and supports you with:
- Diverse investments for all plan sizes
- Innovative de-risking strategies
- Strong governance
- Robust plan management
What does a defined benefit registered pension plan offer?
Retirement income, based on a predetermined formula, is usually based on years of service and pre-retirement income. The plan may be contributory (to include employee contributions) or non-contributory (only includes sponsor contributions).
Choose Manulife for a complete, integrated, affordable solution to DB RPP administration:
- Get an investment-only solution if that’s all you need or bundle together investment, administration and recordkeeping.
- Institutional pricing on hundreds of funds offered by dozens of portfolio managers.
- Help manage risk and stabilize costs with pooled and customized strategies and liability-driven investments.
- Help fulfil your fiduciary responsibilities with, outsourced chief investment officer and strategic asset allocation services offered through Manulife Asset Management.
- Enjoy a single point of contact for all your plan administration needs.
Choose your group retirement plan
Speak to your Manulife representative to discuss group retirement plan options to help meet your business needs.
Health and Financial Wellness Approach
See insights into the strong relationship between financial and personal wellness, and its impact on engagement and productivity.