Six Reasons to Speak to an Advisor When You’re Retired
The Value of Advice
You’ve spent your working years, doing just that - working, and now it's time to enjoy your retirement. You may be wondering if you’ll have enough money to cover your current and future expenses during this time.
Your advisor can help ensure your retirement strategy includes a mix of investments with various guarantees and features that will help you generate a sustainable retirement income – so you can enjoy retirement and worry less.
An advisor can:
- Analyse your current situation and recommend a course of action tailored to your needs
- Provide objective advice so you can make informed financial decisions
- Help you maximize your investment returns within your risk comfort zone
- Spot opportunities to improve your cash flow and debt situation
- Help you better understand market developments
- Help you stay focused on your goals and adjust your plans when needed.
Looking for advice?
Speak to your advisor to discuss options to help meet your needs now that you’re retired. If you don’t have an advisor, we can help you find one.Find an advisor