Get help funding a business buy/sell agreement
Your business’ success depends on the productivity of a core team of partners—if you or one of them becomes disabled, your business can suffer. You can help protect your business with Buy-Sell Plus disability insurance to finance the buy-out of a disabled partner.
Choose from the following three payout options according to your needs for tax planning:
- A lump-sum benefit payment
- Monthly instalments
- A down payment followed by monthly instalments
- Receive money – either lump sum or through an income stream – to purchase a disabled owner’s share of the business
- Suitable for businesses with two to five owners who control at least 10% of the business and work there full-time
- Transfer insurance to a new business, without medical evidence
Purchase additional insurance as the business grows, without medical evidence
Note: Above features may be subject to terms and conditions
Ready to buy?
If you’re ready to buy Buy-Sell Plus insurance, or if you have questions, speak to your advisor. If you don’t have an advisor, we can help you find one.