On this page
If you’re diagnosed with a critical illness, you want to have enough money to cover both your usual and additional expenses so that you can focus on your treatments. Get affordable, simple and easy to purchase protection through Lifecheque Basic critical illness insurance.
- Stay protected to age 75 even if your health or occupation changes
- Purchase your insurance with confidence, with a 30-day money-back guarantee
Health Service Navigator
If you’re insured with a Manulife critical illness policy or Synergy solution, you and your eligible dependants may be able to take advantage of Health Service Navigator’s exclusive benefits, at no extra cost.Learn more
Health Service Navigator is offered through and is a registered trademark of Manulife (The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company). Health Service Navigator is powered by WorldCare Inc. WorldCare and The WorldCare Consortium are trademarks of WorldCare Limited, used under license.
You receive a tax-free, lump-sum benefit after being diagnosed with a covered condition and meeting any applicable waiting period requirements. Covered conditions included:
- Life-threatening cancer
- Heart attack (30-day waiting period applicable)
- Stroke (30-day waiting period applicable)
- Coronary artery bypass surgery (30-day waiting period applicable)
- Aortic surgery (30-day waiting period applicable)
Choose your coverage:
- $25,000, $50,000 or $75,000 if you’re between 18-55
- $25,000 or $50,000 if you’re between 56-60
- $25,000 if you’re between 61-65
If you have never made a claim, get your premiums back when you turn 75
If you’re ready to buy Lifecheque Basic insurance, or if you have questions, speak to your advisor. If you don’t have an advisor, we can help you find one.
Contact a Manulife Representative by phone: 1-800-668-0195
Please be prepared to provide your policy number, full name, address, date of birth, diagnosis and date of diagnosis. (Please allow 2-5 business days for claims forms to be sent to you.)