It’s something none of us want to think about, but if you’re diagnosed with a critical illness, you want to have enough money to cover your expenses. If you’re looking for affordable, simple and easy protection, CoverMe critical illness insurance helps provide financial protection if you’re diagnosed with one of five critical illnesses.
Coverage you can count on
- You’ll have protection to age 75 even if your health or occupation changes
- Purchase your insurance with confidence, with a 30-day money-back guarantee
Health Service Navigator is offered through and is a registered trademark of Manulife (The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company). Health Service Navigator is powered by WorldCare Inc. WorldCare and The WorldCare Consortium are trademarks of WorldCare Limited, used under license.
You receive a tax-free, lump-sum benefit after being diagnosed with a covered condition and meeting any applicable waiting period requirements. Covered conditions included:
- life-threatening cancer
- heart attack (30-day waiting period applicable)
- stroke (30-day waiting period applicable)
- coronary artery bypass surgery (30-day waiting period applicable)
- aortic surgery (30-day waiting period applicable)
Get up to 100% of your premiums back when you turn 75 if you didn’t make a claim during the life of the policy.
You can get a quote and purchase this insurance online through CoverMe.
Contact a Manulife Representative by phone: 1-800-668-0195
Please be prepared to provide your policy number, full name, address, date of birth, diagnosis and date of diagnosis. (Please allow 2-5 business days for claims forms to be sent to you.)