Help protect your loved ones, your home and your savings in case something happens to you
Seventy-five percent of Canadian households say that they would have difficulty paying everyday living expenses like their mortgage if the primary breadwinner were to pass away.1 It doesn’t have to be that way. Mortgage life insurance is a simple, convenient and affordable way to protect your family’s future, with coverage that pays off the mortgage balance if the mortgage holder passes away.
- Coverage up to $1 million per person
- Unique Life Bridge Benefit covers mortgage payments until a submitted life claim is settled so you're not out of pocket while your claim is being reviewed
- Can be complemented with mortgage disability insurance
- To apply, you must be a Canadian resident age 18 to 64 and a borrower, co-borrower or guarantor for a residential mortgage
- Everyone is eligible for some level of protection
Ready to buy?
Talk to your mortgage broker or mortgage provider.
1 LIMRA, Canadian Life Insurance Ownership, Household Trends, 2013