Help cover your business expenses if you can’t work
If you’re a small business owner or professional, a significant amount of your revenue likely goes toward regular business expenses. Help ensure you can cover your overhead costs and bills if you can’t work because of a disability, with ExpenseComp disability insurance. It reimburses your share of monthly business expenses, including salaries, benefits, rent, utilities, and equipment costs.
Choose ExpenseComp to keep your business running, with reimbursement of your business expenses if you’re disabled
Meet your future needs—convert to an income replacement plan if you no longer need protection for your business expenses. Count on non-cancellable coverage to age 65, with no rate increases or reduced benefits as long as you pay your premiums on time.
- Receive reimbursement of your business expenses during a total disability
- Receive reimbursement of some expenses related to the sale of your business
- Receive partial or residual benefits if you continue working in a limited capacity
- Purchase additional insurance as your expenses increase, without medical evidence
- Add protection for health care professionals practicing invasive procedures
- Get some of your premiums back every eight years if you make no claims
Note: Above features may be subject to terms and conditions
Ready to buy?
If you’re ready to buy ExpenseComp insurance, or if you have questions, speak to your advisor. If you don’t have an advisor, we can help you find one.