Help protect your finances and focus on recovery
If you develop a critical illness, you may need to take time off work, arrange additional care for your children, travel to specialized treatment centres and more. Help give yourself financial flexibility to do whatever it takes to get better with Lifecheque critical illness insurance.
Long term care
Option to convert permanent coverage to a long term care product after 20 years
Health Service Navigator
If you’re insured with a Manulife critical illness policy or Synergy solution, you and your eligible dependants may be able to take advantage of Health Service Navigator’s exclusive benefits, at no extra cost.LEARN MORE
Health Service Navigator is offered through and is a registered trademark of Manulife (The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company). Health Service Navigator is powered by WorldCare Inc. WorldCare and The WorldCare Consortium are trademarks of WorldCare Limited, used under license.
- You receive a tax-free, lump-sum benefit after satisfying the waiting period if you’re diagnosed with one of 24 critical illnesses
- Receive partial benefit (25% payout up to $50,000) in the event of a non-life threatening illness
- Receive a monthly Care Benefit if you need long term care
- Get your premiums back if you surrender your policy early, your policy expires or you die without making a claim
- Help protect your children and provide them the opportunity to get their own critical illness insurance when they turn 21, without medical underwriting
- If you become totally disabled, we pay the premium
Note: Above features may be subject to terms and conditions
Ready to buy?
You can get a quote and purchase this insurance online through CoverMe.