Secure Internet services for Plan Administrators and Members
Web-based service solutions that offer genuine convenience to customers. What you want. When you want it. Where you work. Every day.
On the plan member secure site plan members can...
- Check drug and/or dental benefit coverage
- Check personal health and/or dental claims history, and dental pre-determinations of benefits history on-line
- Verify health and/or dental claim and pre-determination of benefits status
- Get health claim forms, pre-filled with key plan details, and complete the forms on-line
- E-mail Manulife Financial to get answers to claims and coverage questions. Get a response the next business day.
- Review current Health Care Spending Account (HCSA) balances, and
- Sign up to have health and/or dental claims deposited directly into their bank account.
These site features complement the functions available through the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) service in Group Benefits Customer Service Centre.
Plan members may also be able to...
- Complete their initial benefit application forms on-line, and submit them to their plan administrator electronically
- Make changes to their benefits
- Add new dependents to their benefit plan
- Refuse benefit coverage
- Complete forms on-line, and print them so that they are ready for signatures.
On the plan administrator site, plan administrators can...
- Enrol plan members
- Manage member enrolments and changes
- Complete, print and submit administration forms on-line
- Record employment and salary changes on-line and submit these electronically to Manulife Financial for processing
- Print benefits forms from the site
- E-mail Manulife Financial to get answers to plan administration questions. Get a response the next business day.
For further information or a demonstration of the secure Internet sites for Plan administrators and members, please contact your local Manulife representative.