As part of our Health by Design strategy, we are using the latest in science, technology, and data to improve the health of employees and build stronger workplaces. By leveraging data and analytics, plan sponsors get a more holistic view of the overall well-being of their organization and can make informed decisions for their employees.
Learn more about our robust reporting capabilities below.
Ready to get started?
A thriving wellness program helps your members attain and maintain their health – leading to a healthier organization – because we know that good health doesn’t happen by accident: it happens by design.
Analysis and reports
The Wellness Report is a full organizational assessment offered at no extra cost. This 30-minute online survey can help you determine how your employees are doing, and what you can do to improve the overall health of your organization.
The Wellness Report can help identify the top factors impacting your employees’ mental health in the workplace and the barriers they are facing to adopting a healthier lifestyle.
- It gives a comprehensive overview of the total health of your organization in a detailed but easy to read Organizational Health Report. We need a minimum of 25 participants to produce a report for privacy and confidentiality reasons.
- It offers incentives to help increase employee participation and give them instant and meaningful results through their Personal Health Report.
- Not only will you get a real understanding of the impact your employees' overall health and wellness is having on your business productivity and engagement, you'll also be able to compare year-over-year and benchmark against other participating organizations in Canada.
Our disability trend report includes benchmarking of its standard metrics against similar industry clients and the entire Manulife block of business. These trend reports include benchmarking by diagnostic proportions, duration, and incidence rate.
Sponsors with sufficient disability volume, also receive extensive analysis of the trend report by their disability management consultant (DMC). The DMC will identify key health and disability risk areas that can be appropriately managed through strategically targeted initiatives. These can benefit the sponsor in the form of reduced expenses and claims and increased and sustained recoveries for their employees and their employee’s overall improvement in health outcomes.
Sponsors who have opted to implement additional products and services as part of their mental health wellness strategy have access to product utilization reports. These reports are offered for products such as the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) and Healthcare Online. They offer different levels of reporting while maintaining member confidentiality.
Product reports capture both usage and trends. They provide sponsors with direction and data driven decisions around the planning of their mental wellness strategy.
Through detailed reports, and other data sources, we can get insights to help understand your employee population, their health risks, disease states, benefits usage, etc.
- 1 The Wellness Report survey results, 2021.
- 2 The Wellness Report survey results, 2021.
- *Additional fees apply