Doing the right thing for customers
affected by the B.C. floods
The floods in British Columbia have caused great devastation and affected many of our customers. We’re helping them through these difficult times in several ways, which include:
- Temporarily deferring mortgage payments
- Providing financial relief options to Manulife MONEY+TM Visa* credit card customers
- Deferring life insurance premiums for up to six months
- Deferring premiums for health and dental insurance, travel insurance and mortgage creditor's insurance for up to three months
- Ensuring lost disability insurance, annuity and reimbursement cheques are paid by direct deposit to a customer's bank account
- Quickly covering replacement medications, early refills and medical equipment up to plan maximums – and working with service providers to reconstruct lost claims and secure receipts
If you’ve been directly affected by the floods, check out our FAQ for more information on the support that’s available.
ManulifeMONEY+ is a trademark of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and is used by it, and by its affiliates under license.
* Trademark of Visa Int., used under license.