Helping members get the support they need to find recommended providers
April 7, 2022
For business owners, plan administrators, and sponsors
Coming into 2022 we remain focused on giving Group Benefits members the best solutions to help them proactively improve their overall health and wellness.
We’ve set ambitious goals to continue growing our network of medical supply providers and keep The Provider Network top of mind for members, to make it easier for them to find quality products and services from trustworthy providers.
Kicking off the new year with a lot of momentum, we’re excited to announce that Wellwise by ShoppersTM is the newest addition to The Provider Network!
Wellwise by ShoppersTM strives to help Canadians take control of how they age and provide them with the help they need to make the most of every day. We invite you to explore the wide range of products and services designed to help you and your loved ones age with strength, determination, and passion.
Here’s some of what they offer:
- Home health care products to help members live better
- Expert in-store staff to offer sound advice
- Selection of services to help members
- Always available online at wellwise.ca
- PC OptimumTM Members can earn and redeem points on almost all their purchases.†
Wellwise by ShoppersTM joins BioPed Footcare who was added to The Provider Network last year.
A leading provider in foot and lower limb care. These are some of the products and services they offer:
- Comprehensive biomechanical assessment
- Custom-made orthotics manufactured on site
- Orthopedic footwear
- Bracing for knee, ankle and foot including both over-the-counter and custom-made options
- Compression stockings and socks in a wide range of colours and styles.
Stay tuned for more exciting announcements as we continue growing and promoting The Provider Network.
®/™ Trademarks of 911979 Alberta Ltd., used under license. PC Optimum™ is a trademark of Loblaws Inc. Used under license. †Restrictions apply. Points cannot be collected or redeemed on any products or services for which government funding is provided. In addition, points cannot be collected on rentals, services, delivery, and third-party gift cards. Other restrictions may apply, see in-store and Terms and Conditions for more details. © 2003 -2022.