Help protect your finances when critically ill
If you’re diagnosed with a critical illness, you want to have enough money to cover both your usual and additional expenses so that you can focus on your treatments. Get affordable, simple and easy to purchase protection through Lifecheque Basic critical illness insurance.
- Stay protected to age 75 even if your health or occupation changes
- Purchase your insurance with confidence, with a 30-day money-back guarantee
Health Service Navigator is offered through and is a registered trademark of Manulife (The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company). Health Service Navigator is powered by WorldCare Inc. WorldCare and The WorldCare Consortium are trademarks of WorldCare Limited, used under license.
You receive a tax-free, lump-sum benefit after satisfying the 30-day waiting period if you’re diagnosed with life-threatening cancer, heart attack, stroke, coronary artery bypass surgery, or aortic surgery
Choose your coverage:
- $25,000, $50,000 or $75,000 if you’re between 18-55
- $25,000 or $50,000 if you’re between 56-60
- $25,000 if you’re between 61-65
If you have never made a claim, get your premiums back when you turn 75
Ready to buy?
If you’re ready to buy Lifecheque Basic insurance, or if you have questions, speak to your advisor. If you don’t have an advisor, we can help you find one.