On this page
Looking for support with your personal insurance policy? Have questions, need to file a claim, make a change, or update your personal information? You’ve come to the right place.
Find help on this page with your life, critical illness, or disability insurance policies, as follows:
- Access to forms
- Answers to Frequently asked questions
... and more.
You can change your address and bank information using the forms below, and in many cases through an online account. (Please note: *At this time, corporately owned policies and policies issued by Standard Life are not accessible online).
- To access a policy online, you must set up a Manulife ID, and connect your Manulife ID to your policy.
- If you already have a Manulife ID, you don’t need to set up a new one for your insurance policy. You’ll just need to connect your insurance policy to your existing Manulife ID.
- For more details about setting up or connecting your Manulife ID to your products or accounts, please visit the Personal insurance web portal.
Many Manulife personal insurance customers can now access their insurance policy details online. But, details of policies that are corporately owned (i.e., owned by a business) or issued by the former Standard Life are not currently available online.
- The policy number
- The policyholder’s name and date of birth
- The funeral home name (for life insurance claims)
- Date of death