Help protect your finances when you’re injured
An accident can happen anytime and may have a big impact on your ability to pay your bills. Whether you are currently working full-time, part-time or not at all, you can help protect your finances.
Manulife’s Personal Accident Disability Plans provide you with monthly payments to help cover expenses, replace your income if you become disabled, or provide the money for hospital and convalescence costs, payable in addition to other coverage.
You receive total or partial accident disability benefits with features such as accident hospitalization, accidental death, rehabilitation benefits, built-in waiver and more.
Personal Accident Disability Insurance
Provides you with a monthly benefit if an accident leaves you disabled and unable to perform your regular job or day-to-day activities
Guaranteed issue coverage provides a daily benefit if you’re hospitalized due to accident or sickness
Get protection if you’re a full-time worker, part-time worker, business owner, stay-at-home parent, unemployed, student, or a retiree.
Keep your Guaranteed Renewable coverage to age 90.
Apply easily with just two qualifying questions for Personal Accident Disability Insurance, and no questions at the time of application for Cash Hospital.
Choose the plan you need
- Benefit period of two years, five years or to age 65
- Monthly benefits up to $6,000 if you work more than 30 hours a week, or up to $1,000 if you don’t
- Benefits integrated for amounts over $2,000 per month.
Choose Personal Accident Disability Insurance and/or Cash Hospital to help protect your finances in case you’re injured or hospitalized due to accident or illness:
- Customize your plan—you decide if you want your benefits to start on the first day of the disability, after one month or after four months
- Get reduced rates for employees covered by the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Get more coverage with ambulance, hospital, rehabilitation, accidental death benefits, and built-in waiver
Ready to buy?
If you’re ready to buy Personal Accident Disability Insurance, or if you have questions, speak to your advisor. If you don’t have an advisor, we can help you find one.