Health Service Navigator
Because good health matters
Your health is a priority! When it comes to taking care of yourself and your loved ones, you expect nothing but the best. Health Service Navigator® is your trusted online and on-call resource for health information and health care navigation designed to help you navigate our Canadian health care system - anytime, anywhere - so you can be ready for the real world.
With Health Service Navigator, making informed health care decisions for you and your loved ones is simple and easy. You can:
- Learn health tips and facts
- Research hundreds of illnesses and treatments
- Find family doctors, specialists and facilities
- Learn about provincial coverage and public programs
- Ask questions and get answers from medical support staff, over the phone
- Search extensive travel health, prescription drug and natural product libraries
- Check procedure wait times
- Access a world-class medical expert second opinion service.
If you’re insured with a Manulife critical illness policy or Synergy solution, you and your eligible dependants may be able to take advantage of Health Service Navigator’s exclusive benefits, at no extra cost.
Login and registration
Visit healthservicenavigator.com/insurance to get started. And be sure to bookmark it for later.
Already a registered Manulife insurance plan member? Log in and take advantage of Health Service Navigator’s benefits, today!
Not a member yet? Your advisor can confirm if you’re eligible for Health Service Navigator. Getting set up is quick and easy, so if you’re eligible, take a few minutes and register today! Start by entering your policy number (found in your policy contract) and personal info, then click “Register.”
Health Service Navigator is offered through and is a registered trademark of Manulife (The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company). Health Service Navigator is powered by Novus HealthTM and WorldCare Inc.