If you need us, we are here
We know the extensive wildfires in British Columbia have caused devastation to many. For those in impacted areas, we are here to help.
If you are a Manulife customer, please call us at one of the numbers listed below:
- Manulife group benefits: 1-800-268-6195
- Manulife group disability: 1-877-481-9169
- Manulife group retirement: 1-888-727-7766
Former Standard Life members with VIP Room access: 1-800-242-1704
- Manulife Investments: 1-888-790-4387
- Manulife Mutual Funds: 1-888-588-7999
- Manulife Individual Insurance, Disability & Critical Illness: 1-888-626-8543
- Standard Life segregated funds or insurance products: 1-888-841-6633
- Manulife Bank: 1-877-765-2265
- Manulife Securities: 1-800-991-2121
- Consumer Markets
Health & Dental - Personal Health or Dental Plan: 1-800-268-3763
Life Insurance - Personal Insurance (Not purchased through advisor): 1-800-668-0195
Travel Insurance: 1-866-298-2722
If possible, please have your policy/account number ready.
Supporting relief efforts
Manulife is making a $25,000 corporate donation to the Red Cross to support the province of British Columbia and local authorities in providing assistance to those affected by the wildfires. If you would like to donate directly to the Red Cross, you can do so at redcross.ca.