Canada Retirement wants members to say goodbye to paper and hello to the chance to win $5,000 in a new contest to encourage them to sign up to the member site and choose online statements.
For some people, it’s hard to say goodbye to paper. Luckily for Canada Retirement plan members, a new contest makes the switch to online learning more enticing by giving them the chance to win $5,000.
Starting June 1st, 2022, plan members can enter for a chance to win $5,000 cash simply by choosing to get their statements online. The contest will run for three months with a $5,000 prize given each month. And for those members who already get their statements online? They’re entered automatically when they sign in to their Canada Retirement account using their Manulife ID during the contest period.
It’s a win-win
Members not only get the chance to win $5,000, they get the advantages of online statements:
- up-to-date statements available to review as soon as they’re ready
- reduced filing and paper clutter
- easy storage of and access to past statements
2 easy ways to enter
- Members sign in with their Manulife ID, then choose electronic as their statement delivery option. If they’re signing in to the Manulife mobile app, they choose Go paperless.
- Members who already get online statements simply need to sign in to their account with their Manulife ID from their desktop or mobile.
Members are entered in the draw automatically for the chance to win $5,000 cash.
The contest runs from June 1st, 2022 to August 31st, 2022. Learn more at manulife.ca/contest.