Single-trip Emergency Medical Plan – Travel Canada saves you 50% compared to our standard plan, covering your emergency medical costs for the number of days you'll be away.
Simple, low-cost protection for travel within Canada.
- Up to $10 million in emergency medical benefits
- Covers a wide range of expenses for health services, transportation and more
Apply at any age*
- Canadian resident
- Covered by a Canadian provincial or territorial health insurance plan
- No medical questions (under age 60)
You are not eligible for this coverage if you:
- Are travelling against the advice of a physician
- Have been diagnosed with a terminal illness or metastatic cancer
- Have a kidney condition requiring dialysis
- Have been prescribed or used home oxygen in the last 12 months
- Have had a bone marrow, stem cell or organ transplant (excluding cornea)
* Dependent children must be at least 30 days old.
Save by staying in Canada
- Pay 50% less than you would for our standard Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan, because you're not leaving the country.
Ways to save
- Family coverage – save when two or three generations (under age 60) travel together
- Travel companion – save 5%
Cover many emergency medical costs
- Hospital and physician services
- Paramedical services
- Emergency dental treatment
- Hospital allowance
- Emergency medical return home
- Visit to bedside if travelling alone
- Return home of children in care of insured, travel companion, pet, vehicle
- Return to original trip destination
- Return of excess baggage
- Extra meal, hotel, child care and phone call costs
- Expenses related to death
- Trip break without terminating coverage
- Terrorism coverage
Conditions, limitations and exclusions apply. See policy for details.
Guides and forms
For a complete list of Affinity print materials, please refer to the Marketing Materials Order Form and request through the Order forms online tool on the home page (login required).