Annual customer experience survey aims to help us improve
On Manulife’s behalf, Ipsos is running our annual customer experience survey. The survey helps us gather valuable feedback and insight from our advisors, plan sponsors and clients/customers, to help us continue to improve the way we do business together.
Ipsos is conducting the survey in three waves. The first two waves took place in March and May. Ipsos will conduct the final survey in August of this year. Details regarding dates and audiences are in the tables below.
Information about the survey:
- Ipsos will contact a random sample of plan sponsors and advisors to participate. This includes advisors from across all Manulife business areas.
- Ipsos will contact those selected for the study to ask that they complete the survey about Manulife, by email (see details below).
- The survey is optional – those contacted can decide if they want to complete the survey.
- It should take about 12 minutes to complete the survey.
Ipsos follows Manulife’s privacy guidelines and policies to run the study. We have provided only contact information to Ipsos. We have not shared any information specific to products or investments.
August 19 survey
Survey sample groups:
- Advisors: Insurance, Affinity, Investments, Bank, Group Benefits and Group Retirement
- Plan Sponsors: Group Benefits and Group Retirement
|Survey method||Suvey Timing|
|Online survey||August 19 to September 8
For more information, talk to your Manulife sales representative, or back office as appropriate.